Mango Bonds: 10% Interest Rate In The Form Of Mango
Mango Bonds is a bond scheme from Devgad Taluka Amba Utpadak Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, in which you pay for the mangoes in advance and in return we offer you rate protection or discount over the market rate. We had launched the first version of Mango Bonds in 2011. We are now launching a simplified Mango Bonds 2.0 version
In this version, starting April 2017, we will offer you 10% Rate of Interest in the form of Devgad Mango every year for your deposit. In other words, you keep a deposit with us, and every year, will give you Devgad Mango worth 10% of your deposit. This will also benefit you as your spare money will earn more interest than it will earn from your bank, plus you can also get mangoes every year. Like the first version, this will also be a 5 year project. The base amount will be Rs 50,000 and thereafter in multiples of Rs 5000.
Below are quick terms of Mango Bonds.
- In Mango Bonds, you deposit money with us, and we will give you mangoes worth 10% of your deposit, every year.
- Minimum amount is Rs 50,000 and thereafter in multiples of Rs 5000.
- There is a lock in period of 5 years.
- Rates for Mango Bond holders will remain fixed for 5 years. The current rates are here.
- To enrol, you need to fill up the following form and make your payment. Your mango delivery will start after your deposit completes 12 months.
- For any queries, you can call +919823807907.