Orders Open at Devgadmango.com. Season Short, Production Low
Date: April 23, 2011Category: DevgadMango Updates
Thanks for bearing with us while our member farmers battled in the orchards to save our Alphonso crop from various attacks, and alongside worked hard to set up channels to get authentic Alphonso across to you.
We are opening up orders for Alphonso on Devgadmango.com. Kindly register your order. However, factors out of our control have put some limitations on us for this year. Request you to kindly keep them in mind for this year.
- The Alphonso production is very low, so we can only service Pune and Mumbai for this year. Also the season is very short, less than a month, which is why we cannot send Alphonso to other cities and not export too.
- Also in Pune and Mumbai, we are not able to give home deliveries as we did not get reliable delivery persons. We wanted to send some of our members, but they would have faced problems in finding out addresses
- So in Pune and Mumbai, we have set up two places from where you can collect your order, and pay against pick up
- FOR PUNE: FUEL, Students Helpline Centre, Office No. 7, Bilwakunj, 810 A, Opposite Bhandarkar Institute, Law College Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411 004. For details, Contact: 8796801806
- FOR MUMBAI: Tara Bhuvan, Ground Floor, Shop No. 10, Khetwadi, 3rd Lane, 122 Nanubhai Desai Road, Closer to Wilson Highschool, Behind Alankar Cinema, Girgaum, Mumbai: 400 004, Contact: 8097498756
- It will take up to a week to get the Alphonso from our farms across to you from your order date.
- If we get more orders than the Alphonso our members produce, unfortunately, we will not be able to service all orders. For those who do not get Alphonso this year, we will issue discount coupons that they can use next year.
- Please take care of Alphonso Mango when you take them home. This care will be explained to you in a document. If in a rare case, if more than 10% (more than 1 Alphonso in 1 Dozen) go bad, we will give you a reimbursement.
- For reimbursement, there are the following options, the most feasible will be used.
- If we are closer, we will send you replacement fruit.
- If you come to our stall, you can get a replacement.
- We would send you a discount coupon, which you can use on future purchases.
- We will send you an Alphonso product, like pulp, pickle, etc, equal to the value of the Alphonso fruit you find bad.
We hope you get to enjoy your fruit. We will start planning for next year and on initiatives like Alphonso Bonds and Alphonso Festival for next year, which we will keep you posted on. We look forward to keeping up the interaction with you over the next year and will add your email to the Alphonso Family group for ongoing interactions.
We wish you the best and please keep up your patronage with us.
Order Devgad Mangoes with 3 easy steps
- 1Select week, grade & quantity
- 2Add personal & shipping details
- 3Make online payment
Date: April 14, 2011Category: DevgadMango Updates
Ever since we came online last week, people asked us a lot of questions, ranging from prices of our Alphonso, grades, delivery, etc. One question, which came up a lot was whether our Alphonso would be priced lower than theRead More...
Date: April 24, 2011 Category: DevgadMango Updates
Dear Patrons, We opened our order channel yesterday and notified all those who had registered with us. However, we later realized that only a few people could get the notifications on email. We take this opportunity to deeply apologize toRead More...